- 1. 华东师范大学 资源与环境科学学院,上海 200062;
- 2. 复旦大学 生物多样性科学研究所 生物多样性与生态工程教育部重点实验室,上海 200433;
- 3. 华东师范大学 生命科学学院,上海 200062
摘要: 本研究通过问卷调查、采访等方法，收集了有关中国内地观鸟组织、观鸟者和观鸟活动现状和发展的数据，并进行了分析.结果表明，10年间中国内地的观鸟者和观鸟组织发展迅速，观鸟者达到2万多人，其中5千多人加入了观鸟组织.各地观鸟组织开展了观鸟普及、公众宣传教育、鸟类调查等大量活动，并普遍与保护区或公园、非政府组织、中小学和政府部门展开合作.目前观鸟组织面临的最大问题是资金短缺，急需得到帮助.基于调查结果，为中国内地观鸟组织的发展提出以下建议：① 提升内部组织建设水平；② 提高会员的参与度与能力；③ 加强与政府、媒体的合作；④ 推广生态观鸟旅游，提高经费来源的多样性.
Present status and development of the birdwatching in mainland China
- 1. School of Resources and Environmental Science, East China Normal University, Shanghai 200062, China;
- 2. Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Biodiversity Science and Ecological Engineering, Institute of Biodiversity Science, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, China;
- 3. School of Life Sciences, East China Normal University, Shanghai 200062, China
- Received Date:
- Rev Recd Date:
- Publish Date:
Abstract: This study collected and analyzed data on the present status and development of the birdwatching societies, birdwatchers, and birdwatching activites in mainland China through the methods of questionnaire, interview, etc. The study shows that, during the last decade, birdwatching societies and birdwatchers have been growing rapidly. There are over 20 000 birdwatchers in mainland China, over 5 000 of which have joined local birdwatching societies. Birdwatching societies have carried out various activities, such as birding, public environmental education, bird survey, etc. The societies have also worked collaboratively with reserves/parks, NGOs, Schools and local governments. However, fund is the biggest challenge of them, and they need urgent help. This paper, based on the investigation, gives the following suggestions for the development of birdwatching societies: Enhance the level of internal organizational construction; improve the participation and ability of the members on birdwatching societies; strengthen cooperation with governments and media; promote birdwatching ecotourism and enhance the diversity of funding sources.